It takes just a few minutes of your time to treat yourself with a very special vegan porridge with fruit meal ideal for a healthy and complete breakfast that will keep you going and productive for hours!
Follow this easy 5-minute recipe for a delicious start of the day.
| High Protein, GF, Vegan, No added Sugar
- 2 cups almond milk (480 ml) or any milk of your choice
- 1 pinch orange zest
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp ground vanilla (optional)
- 2 tbsp Crownhealth Sunflower Protein powder (30 gr)
- To serve: ground cinnamon, maple syrup, sliced fresh seasonal fruit (raspberries, blueberries, figs), cocoa nibs, chia seeds
- Place almond milk and orange peel in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- When boiling, remove orange peel and add in rolled oats, ground vanilla, and Crownhealth Sunflower Protein powder. Turn the heat off and cook the oats for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Top with ground cinnamon, maple syrup, sliced fresh fruit, and cocoa nibs.