It takes just a few minutes of your time to treat yourself with a very special vegan porridge with fruit meal ideal for a healthy breakfast.
Follow this easy 5-minute recipe for a delicious start of the day.
- 2 cups almond milk (480 gr)
- 1 piece orange peel
- 10 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Crownhealth Sunflower Protein powder (30 gr)
- To serve: ground cinnamon, maple syrup, sliced fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, figs), cocoa nibs
- Place almond milk and orange peel in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- When boiling, remove orange peel and add in rolled oats, ground vanilla, and Crownhealth Sunflower Protein powder. Turn the heat off and cook the oats for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Top with ground cinnamon, maple syrup, sliced fresh fruit, and cocoa nibs.