Indulge and take care of your body and mind wellbeing with healthy, plant based and guilt free treats!
These crunchy and chocolatey vegan Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies with salt flakes are egg free, lactose free and gluten free!
| High Protein, GF, Vegan
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (70 gr)
- ¼ cup unflavoured coconut oil, melted (50 gr)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 ⅓ cups almond flour (130 gr)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Crownhealth Rice Protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 oz vegan dark chocolate chips
- Salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, and melted coconut oil.
- Pour in almond milk and vanilla. Whisk well until combined.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, Crownhealth Rice Protein powder, and baking powder. Gently whisk for a few seconds until everything is well mixed.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cover an oven tray with parchment paper and scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto it. Repeat until all the dough is finished. Top with dark chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The bottom of the cookies should be cooked, but cookies should feel soft when taken out of the oven.
- Once baked, sprinkle each cookie with salt flakes.
Post your recipes and do not forget to tag @crownhealth !