- ½ ripe avocado (65 gr)
- 1 cup almond milk (180 gr)
- ¼ cup sugar-free syrup or maple syrup (85 gr)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour (100 gr)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (35 gr)
- 2 tablespoons Crownhealth Hemp Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup vegan sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 345ºF (160ºC).
- Place avocado, almond milk, syrup, and vanilla extract in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour with cocoa powder, Crownhealth Hemp Protein powder, baking powder, and salt, until there are no lumps.
- Fold together the liquid mixture with the dry mixture, gently stirring until well combined.
- Cover a small baking tray with parchment paper, and pour in the batter.
- Top with sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let it cool down before serving.
POST YOUR RECIPES AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAG @CROWNHEALTH!