Today, we want to share something special - vegan almond flour & whole wheat crêpes with fruit and maple syrup. Being a perfect fit for a cup of green tea or matcha, this delicious snack will make you forget about your busy life for a while and enjoy yourself till the plate is empty.
- 1 cups whole wheat flour (120 gr)
- ½ cup almond flour (50 gr)
- 2 tablespoons Crownhealth Pumpkin Protein powder (30 gr)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk (240 gr)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Extra olive oil to grease the skillet
- To serve: maple syrup and sliced fruits (banana, strawberries, raspberries, mango)
- In a medium bowl, mix whole wheat flour with almond flour, Crownhealth Pumpkin Protein powder, and baking powder.
- Pour in maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract, and olive oil. Blend with a hand blender.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and grease with a little bit of olive oil. Pour ½ cup of batter, then twirl the skillet to stretch the batter through the bottom.
- Cook for two minutes, then flip the crêpe and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with maple syrup and sliced fruits.
POST YOUR RECIPES AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAG @CROWNHEALTH!