Even though snacking has a number of health benefits, snacking healthily is what really makes it good for you.
Today's snack recipe is a simple combination of just a few ingredients, three of which - dried tomatoes, cashews, and basil - were recently featured on our article about the best 10 vegan kitchen essential ingredients.
The instructions are simpler than ever, but the nutritional value - and taste - are impeccable. Give it a try yourself.
- ½ cup dried tomatoes soaked in oil (40 gr)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60 gr)
- ¼ cup roasted cashews (30 gr)
- ½ garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- A squish of fresh lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon Crownhealth sunflower protein
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with olive oil and fresh basil.
POST YOUR RECIPES AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAG @CROWNHEALTH!
By the way, all-organic top-qaulity sunflower protein by Crownhealth can be purhcased here 👇
Author: Simona, Co-Founder at Crowhealth