Ah, cinnamon - a spice you cannot but have warm associations about. The first picture that comes to our minds is the Christmas season and the upbeat feeling of magical excitement about all the upcoming cozy evenings, presents, and laughs…
Today’s dessert recipe has just 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it, but a full lot of deliciousness and love! These Carrot Hazelnut Energy Balls are perfect dessert snacks you would want to share with your loved ones - and a good thing this recipe is for 2 servings! :)
- 2 medium carrots (100 gr)
- 1 Cup raw or roasted hazelnuts (60 gr)
- 1/2 Cup dates (60 gr)
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Crownhealth pumpkin protein
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cocoa nibs
- Place all the ingredients except the cocoa nibs into a food processor.
- Process for one minute or until finely chopped.
- Add in the cocoa nibs, with no more blending, and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out medium-sized balls of dough, and roll between your hands.
That’s it! Easy, right?
POST YOUR RECIPES AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAG @CROWNHEALTH!