What’s great about smoothies is that you can combine virtually anything with no limits on the number of ingredients and turn it into a tasty healthy drink.
Today’s smoothie recipe is one of our favorite - a refreshing banana, orange, and coffee smoothie with a tablespoon of Crownealth hemp protein for extra nutritiousness, all mixed with 170ml of almond milk.
You just can make it any better than that!
High Protein, GF, Vegan, No added Sugar
- ¾ cup almond milk (180ml) or any milk of your choice
- ½ orange, peeled
- 2 tbsp freshly brewed coffee
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp plant based protein
- Place almond milk, peeled orange, and banana in the fridge overnight.
- Once cold, add these and all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
THAT’S IT! EASY, RIGHT?
POST YOUR RECIPES AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAG @CROWNHEALTH!