Christmas and wintertime make us being more inclined to stay at home to shelter from the cold.
So why not bake vegan Christmas desserts to keep being healthy?
Our Restore Christmas Biscuits are the luscious solution to be served with a cup of tea, coffee or also a glass of wine.
- Double Chocolate Restore Xmas Cookies
- Hazelnut Restore Biscuits
Double Chocolate Protein Xmas Cookies
- 110 g Vegan Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 125 g All Purpose Flour
- 56 g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Plant Milk (almond, oat, soy)
- 100 g Vegan Dark Chocolate + more for topping (chopped into small chunks)
.... 3 tbsp Restore Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the vegan butter and sugar to a bowl and cream together.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Mix in by hand until crumbly.
- Add the 1 tbsp plant milk and mix into a thick cookie dough.
- Add the chocolate chunks and mix in. Your cookie dough will be very thick, but sticky enough to easily roll into balls.
- Roll into small balls and space evenly on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The edges will be firm but the cookies will still be soft in the middle. This is fine, they will firm up as they cool.
- Press in a few more chocolate chunks to the top of the cookies as they come out of the oven if you like (optional).
Hazelnut Restore Biscuits
- 300 g light flour, spelt or wheat
- 50 g of hazelnuts (or almonds) flour
- 80 g of sugar
- Lemon zest
- 175 g margarine/vegan butter
- 3 tbsp almond or other plant milk
... 3 tbsp Restore Powder
- First, add the vegan butter and sugar to a bowl and cream together.
- Add the milk
- Add the flour, almonds flour, Restore Powder and lemon zest until a smooth dough is formed.
- Put the dough into a wrap and let set in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll it out (approx. 5 mm thick) with a rolling pin on a flour-dusting surface.
- Cut out or shape cookies as desired. We made stars and trees!
- Put the biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes. Then let cool.
Did you like our Restore Christmas Biscuits? Leave comments below and share your biscuits pictures!